A captivating story can hold a person’s attention for a long time. Thus, the essence of branding is to create simple, relevant, and repeatable stories so that you “brand” yourself onto the public consciousness. You do this in 3 simple steps:
- Identify what your customers want
- Define a challenge your customers face
- Offer your products and services as a solution
In marketing, your brand needs to answer 3 questions that your prospects would have within the first 5 seconds of interacting with your brand:
- What do you offer?
- How will it make their lives better?
- What do they need to do to buy from you?